August 29, 2008

*thank you*

Sweet, sweet Friday is here! Avery finished her first week of kindergarten and is sad she can't go to school tomorrow (I need to video that and show it to her in high school, hee!), Andrew and Katie are napping and I actually finished stamping something and the sun is still shining! I don't know what to do with myself...

Today's card is inspired by Taylor's cupcake challenge {no cupcake necessary} and I broke into a new packet of paper - Maine Blueberry - isn't is fun? Stampin' Up! has various packets of paper in this catalog with the same print but different colors. I chose this one so I can use it for boys or girls, isn't that so nice?

Have a great weekend (a long one in the US) and I'll see you back soon.
Karen
Recipe -
stamps: eastern blooms, all holidays
ink: bashful blue, night of navy, old olive, versamark
paper: bashful blue, night of navy, old olive, whisper white cardstock, maine blueberry dsp
accessories: pewter hodgepodge, vintage brads, rectangle/rectange scallop nestibilities die, white grosgrain ribbon, old olive stitched grosgrain ribbon, old olive wide grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals, mini glue dots

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Karen! I love the colors of that new paper! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous -- I love the new paper and the stamp is so very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card... don't you love that paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the PP that you used for this card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That bow and paper are stunningly gorgeous - Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete