August 19, 2008

in denial


Yes, I'm in denial - I just can't let go of last year's In Colors and I just used up the rest of my soft sky ribbon on this card. sniff... I haven't bought any of the new In Colors yet because I can't decide if I like them enough. Anyway, this card is for the sketch challenge this week over at Our Creative Corner. Since I cut my paper to make a sqare card I couldn't add a big embelishment over on the right side, so I improvised. They said any embellie, so that's what I did with my teeny tiny photo clasp, lol.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

recipe -
paper: kraft, prints dsp - rose red, blue bayou
ink: blue bayou
stamps: absolutely fabulous
accessories: pewter hodgepodge, soft sky double stitched grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! My monitor colors must be off though. It looks like so saffron instead of kraft and real red instead of rose red. LOL

    And I hear you on the old colors. I'm so upset I never bought the soft sky ribbon! I bought the others though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! LOVE your stuff, the mix of awesome CAS cards and amazing scrapbook pages is so refreshing! Thanks for taking the time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the plunge and get the new In Colors. They'll grow on you. I love them. The only one that hasn't grown on me yet is Pacific Point. I think I just need to make a card with it.

    ReplyDelete