March 20, 2008

new baby girl

As I was looking for some inspiration, I found a card on page 48 in the spring-summer collection and decided to copy it, but I changed the image. Still in the land of baby cards here - it's so much fun! This card is for a friend who just had her second baby girl and I wanted something fun and cheery for her. I stamped the alphabet in pretty in pink and then stamped the hand in pretty in pink craft ink, then heat embossed it with clear EP. I ordered some of the 5-1/4" square envelopes, so this card is a bit bigger than I'm used to. I'll just have to write a small novel inside - hee! It's funny; I bought this stamp set (I'm Here) to use in my son's scrapbook, but haven't actually used it there yet. Anyone else do this? All those 'gotta have its'...

Oh! I have a new nephew and I get to go down to the Denver area to see him tomorrow. Sweet little guy.
~Karen

Details: stamps: I'm Here, Holidays & Wishes; paper: certainly celery, spring fling, so saffron, pretty in pink; accessories: pink grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new nephew!! Darling card as always!

    ReplyDelete