October 13, 2014

So Grateful for You {CTS #96}



Good morning! I'm back with a clean & simple card using CAS(E) This Sketch's CTS #96.  This was a fun card to make, layering all the images together.  I started by stamping the leaves from Papertrey Ink's Turning a New Leaf set and then used the flower images in Thankful Thoughts from My Favorite Things.  I sketched a light pencil line along the side of the card stock after I stamped the images so I could cut out the overlapping details and have the leaves and flowers peeking over the edge of the paper.  I stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice ink vertically (which I need to get used to, it still looks a little off to me) and then added a few enamel dots for some dimensional accent.


Thanks so much for stopping by!






recipe -
stamps: signature greetings (pti), thankful thoughts (mft), turning a new leaf (pti)
paper: smooth white (mft), smoke (sss)
ink: black licorice (mft), tangy orange (mft), lemon drop (mft), sour apple (mft), gumdrop green (mft), blu raspberry (mft)
accessories: birthday girl enamel dots (doodlebug), foam tape

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Karen! I love the way you layers your images...perfection! The sentiment is beautiful and love the sprinkles! A must-have these days because it dresses them up so pretty!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this card is so pretty!! I love the fussy cut edge to your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the colors you used! such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Crisp, clean, and I LOVE the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jus had to pop over from CAS(e) this Sketch.... absolutely gorgeous card, no wonder it was a winner :0)

    ReplyDelete