October 27, 2014

A Jolly Hello {MFTWSC199}


Well, hello! Happy Monday - right? I had some time in the studio over the weekend - soccer is coming to an end, and then the Broncos played on Thursday night, so on Sunday I used the rest of the NFL as background noise while I stamped. I've been itching to play along in this week's sketch challenge from My Favorite Things.  You can see the sketch here.

I cut out the images from Christmas Cuteness with the matching Die-namics and then lightly colored the snowman with a few Copic markers, then paper pieced the little Christmas tree.  I added an assortment of rhinestones for the ornaments and colored the star up top.  I stamped the sentiment on a Sentiment Strips 2 Die-namics and then layered the images over the top.  Such a fun sketch!  I hope you'll play along too.


Here are the products I used on my card today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!




recipe -
stamps: christmas cuteness (mft)
paper: merry & bright 6x6 (carta bella), smooth white (mft)
ink: black licorice hybrid (mft)
accessories: christmas cuteness die-namics (mft), square grid cover-up die-namics (mft), sentiment strips 2 die-namics (mft), hot pink rhinestones (kaisercraft), red rhinestones (kaisercraft), orange rhinestones (kaisercraft), split pea rhinestones (kaisercraft), aqua rhinestones (kaisercraft), copic markers 100 N9 N3 YR07 YR04 Y17 &11, foam tape

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love that jolly snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CRAZY love this! Perfection my friend. PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete