May 3, 2013

MFTeasers | Day 4


Welcome to day FOUR of Teasers for My Favorite Things!  This week is full of inspiration for you AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies!

All of these new products will be available for purchase on May 7th @ 10 PM Eastern

I made a card using Chocolate Sentiments and I paired it with the new Happy Hellos Die-namics.  I'm totally craving chocolate right now.  You might want to grab some while you hop around all the MFT blogs too - seriously, these cards are delish!! 



I started with a Berrylicious Card Stock base for my card and then layered some chocolately colors on top - Hot Fudge and Kraft.  I stamped the checker background from Distressed Background Blocks in white pigment ink

I cut out a Heirloom Label Die-namics in Sno Cone Card Stock and then added a Happy Hellos Die-namics along with a sentiment from Chocolate Sentiments in Berrylicious and Hot Fudge Ink.


I repeated the checkers on the inside of the card and added a little heart in Berrylicious Ink in the bottom corner.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser and you'll also want to see how you can win some fabulous MFT products!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on May 7th at 10 PM Eastern.


Thanks so much for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: chocolate sentiment (mft), distressed background blocks (mft)
paper: berrylicious (mft), sno cone (mft), hot fudge (mft), kraft (mft), smooth white (mft)
ink: berrylicious (mft), hot fudge (mft), white craft (su!)
accessories: heirloom label die-namics (mft), happy hellos die-namics (mft), fishtail flags stax die-namics (mft), sewing machine, thread  

16 comments:

  1. Great card!! The happy hellos are awesome!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Love that hello die.... on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color comb, so pretty with the stenciling and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple card but the sentiment just makes it special.Great details..well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these word/script dienamics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific card Karen, fun use of 2 sets

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo! what a great color combo. cute card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmmm, me too! You had me at chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!! Great sentiment and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new items, can't wait to get my hands on some!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the background and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that hello die - cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. Love the colors and all the stitching. Lovely details.

    ReplyDelete