May 2, 2013

MFTeasers | Day 3


Welcome to the third day of Teasers for My Favorite Things!  This week is full of inspiration for you AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies!

All of these new products will be available for purchase on May 7th @ 10 PM Eastern

For my card today, I'm inking up Life's Direction and I paired it with the new Chicken Wire Die-namics.



I used the rounded banner in the Blueprints 3 Die-namics set to cut out some Smooth White Card Stock and then I stamped the weather vane and rooster in Steel Blue Ink.  I wanted a more rustic look, so I used one of the Distressed Background Blocks stamps in Kraft Ink over the top of the image and then sponged some more Kraft Ink around the edges.  I layered the image over a Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics die in Red Hot Card Stock.

I wrapped some Hemp Twine around the base of the Red Hot Card Stock and added a Red Hot Button duo as well.   You can see the Chicken Wire Die-namics here, which I cut out in Steel Blue Card Stock


I used the same Chicken Wire Die-namics on the inside of the card and then stamped a sentiment from Life's Direction in Steel Blue Ink.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser and find out how to win some MFT goodies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on May 7th at 10 PM Eastern.









recipe - 
stamps: life's direction (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), steel blue (mft), red hot (mft), black licorice (mft), smooth white (mft)
ink: steel blue (mft)
accessories: chicken wire die-namics (mft), blueprints 3 die-namics (mft), rounded banner stax die-namics (mft), red hot buttons (mft), hemp cord, foam tape

30 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it. The colors are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME, Karen! LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Fun colors, and I'm lovin' that chicken wire die-cut background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and colors, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have chosen Karen.A great card showing us these new dienamics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TERRIFIC card! What a great way to showcase the new stamps and awesome chicken wire die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card & that wonderful sentiment makes the set worth having all on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab colors ,great layout = gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous color combo - loving the combo with the Kraft background. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the touches of red. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! I love the colors on this!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card... love the colours, shapes and textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card - love your execution!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous new stamps and dies... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. One word: perfection!

    Colors, stamp combos and design - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this. yep, just love it! that rooster is so cool, perched ontop of the weather vane!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the look of this card! Rustic theme and a fairly clean look! Touches me country loving heart!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great colors used - that chicken wire is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of colors and composition, its all so well proportioned and tidy, you are such an artist! A+

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty color combo and great composition!!! I'm in love this this distressed background stamp!!! :)

    ReplyDelete