TE Release Day!
- All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
- More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
- FREE A la Carte Stamp - Order the London Market Project Pantry and any Full-size stamp set and you will receive the Mom A la Carte stamp absolutely FREE. Please note that the stamp will not show up in your cart, but we will be sure to include it with your order.
- Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.
It's release day and all of the new TE goodies are available at the TE store! I made another card using Congrats, Grad! and the new Reach for the Stars Border die. I stamped the penguin in Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored him with Copic Markers. The papers are Happy Day from Simple Stories and the layout is Jen Shults' DS36
Don't forget about the free a la Carte stamp special! You will receive the Mom a la Carte stamp for free when you purchase the London Market Project Pantry Kit and a full size stamp set.
Don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today:
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
- and illustrator, Nancy McKinney
stamps: congrats, grad! (taylored expressions)
paper: ruby red (su!), old olive (su!), choice buttercream (te), happy day 6x6 (simple stories)
ink: brilliance graphite blackaccessories: copic markers, circle/scallop spellbinders dies, reach for the stars border die (te), black pearls (kaisercraft), foam tape