Here are the details about the upcoming release on May 1 at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on May 1 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on May 1 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on May 1 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I am totally digging this new Artist Palette & Brush Die-namics set - oh my! And it's SO perfect with Clearly Sentimental about Art too! I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and on a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics die. I ran the Artist Pallette & Brush Die-namics through my Vagabond with Black Licorice cardstock for the palette and then again for each of the rainbow colors. HINT: keep all the little extra paint dollops in a little baggie for future use. I added some Glossy Accents to the "paint" as well as the brush tip. I layered the palette on a Designer Label 1 STAX Die-namics in Blue Raspberry cardstock. The layout is SSS154.
I repeated the Glossy Accented paint on the inside of my card and added another fun sentiment from the set as well.
Here is another peek at the previous Triple Scoop Set - Clearly Sentimental about Anniversaries
I used part of a sentiment for the tag and used the gorgeous Botanical Beauty Die-namics for the flower. The decorative scallops are the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics and Double Scallop Border Die-namics. The layout is from Got Sketch?
I repeated the same sentiment on the inside of the card, only this time I used the entire sentiment.
Don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers playing along in today's Teasers.
Here are the Die-namics I used today:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: clearly sentimental about art (mft)
paper: wild cherry (mft), blue raspberry (mft), black licorice (mft), elegant eggplant (su!), so saffron (su!), pumpkin pie (su!), garden green (su!), choice snow white (te)
ink: memento tuxedo blackaccessories: artist palette & brush/rectangle stax set 1&2/designer label 1 stax/fishtail flags stax die-namics dies (mft), black pearls (kaisercraft), glossy accents (ranger), sewing machine, thread, foam tape
stamps: clearly sentimental about anniversaries (mft)
paper: basic gray (su!), black licorice (mft), choice snow white (te), follow your heart be happy 6x6 (my mind's eye)
accessories: botanical beauty/little open scallop strip/double scallop border die-namics (mft), snow pearls (kaisercraft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape