September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Happy Monday everyone! I have a couple of fun little cards for you today - and it's all about birthdays! First up is a cute new set concepted by our very own super designer, Sankari Wegman! Meet Build a Treat Borders - a set of 5 delicious borders illustrated by Nancy McKinney. This set of 5 borders (they're about 6" in length) is sure to bring a smile and you will have so much fun making your own backgrounds and accents.
Colorbox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink on Choice Buttercream Cardstock and then cut them out with the coordinating Build a Treat Border die - GASP!! Super fun and super easy! I love that this border set comes with both solid and open images, so you can stamp quick or color your images in for more detail and personalization. Since my cupcakes were all chocolate, I added some Chocolate Pearls for cherries. The papers are from a new 6x6 pad I picked up called Away We Go from My Mind's Eye. So cute! I used the Small Scallop Border Die for the scalloped edges and then added the sentiment from Build a Treat, which is also available on Thursday morning. The layout is Jennifer Shults' DS16.
Up next is It's Your Birthday a la Carte, one of 3 A la Carte stamps we're releasing this month. This single image stamp is illustrated by the fabulous Nancy McKinney and is only $5.95!
Lime Twist Life of the Party paper and created a birthday gift tag card with my a la carte. I thought it would be fun to make it look like the tag was part of a birthday present, so I wrapped some sparkly ribbon around the cupcake paper and added a little bow. Voila - gift wrap. LOL! The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics - simple coloring today, no shading. Super quick and super fun! I added some Island Lagoon Rhinestones for some accent and popped everything up on foam tape.
Here are the Taylored Dies I used on today's projects:
And here are the Copic Markers I used with the It's Your Birthday a la Carte:
The rest of the Baker's Dozen have lots for you to see today, so don't miss a single stop!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jen Shults
- Jami Sibley
- Jodi Collins
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Nancy McKinney
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
Lil' Cupcake Card
stamps: build a treat & build a treat borders (taylored expressions)
paper: kraft, choice buttercream (taylored expressions), coastal (bazzill) cardstock, away we go (my mind's eye)
ink: colorbox dark brown fluid chalk ink
accessories: chocolate pearls (kaisercraft), baker's twine, circle/lacey circle nestabilities (spellbinders), small scallop border die (taylored expressions), build a treat borders die (taylored expressions), foam tape
It's Your Birthday Card
stamps: it's your birthday a la carte (taylored expressions)
paper: kraft, choice snow white (taylored expressions) cardstock, lime twist life of the party (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, island lagoon rhinestones (kaisercraft), green glitter ribbon, foam tape