August 4, 2011

Taylored Expressions Release Party


Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven category and Taylor's Blog for all the deets!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
  • Another chance to win... head on over to our forum and tell us your favorite stamp set from this release. We'll be choosing one person to win their favorite set FREE! You have until Saturday August 6th at 6 pm PST to enter to win.
I have another fun card for you today using Bugabee - Can't get enough of these cute little bugs!  I started with Taylor's TESC143 and some lovely Lime Twist Life of the Party paper from MME.  This set is perfect for the Fluid Chalk Inks - I used Charcoal and Warm Red on my card and then ran the lady bug and wings through the Big Shot with the Bugabee Bugs dies.   The Grass Border Die is also available starting today and I used it with 2 different patterns of green paper - love layering my grass up! 

The rest of the Baker's Dozen are wrapping up release week with different projects from different sets, so be sure to stop on by and see:
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


recipe -
stamps: bugabee (taylored expressions)
paper: aqua mist (pti), real red (su!), choice snow white (taylored expressions) cardstock, lime twist life of the party (my mind's eye)
ink: colorbox fluid ink charcoal & warm red
accessories: bugabee bugs dies (taylored expressions), grass border die (taylored expressions), red/white polkadot grosgrain ribbon, ribbon tags trio 3 die (spellbinders), circle/lacey circle nestabilities (spellbinders)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I love this one so much... that pretty ladybug in the center of all those yummy layers of color! The way you combined everything is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and I LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlie, this is FABULOUS! ROCKIN' layout and I LOVE the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bug card... luv all those red's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My FAVE, Karen! I saw this in the Gallery and just about fell out of my chair. You so ROCKED this set! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card really grabs your attention, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ... what a fantastic card! Definitely going in my "to be CASEd" file. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO stinkin' cute, Karen! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete