April 1, 2008

and the winner is...


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 5

random.org picked #5, so a big congratulations to Allison #2! Allison, please email me your address and I'll get your new fun freebies to you.

Thanks to you all for leaving your comments - you made my day! I had this fear that I would have to leave myself a bunch of comments, ha!

So many circles! This card layout comes from the April issue of Stampin' Success (a demonstrator's magazine from Stampin' Up!). Love this simple layout and it's fun at the same time. I scalloped the edge of the card to let a strip of patterned paper peek through, but you can't really see it when the card is sitting on the table. Here's more of what it looks like flat...

I got the idea for using the 5-petal punch over the 1-3/8 circle from the spring-summer collection catalog on page 163. I love how it looks on the square better though, maybe because it's bigger? Super simple, fun card that you can duplicate to fit any occasion and stock up on your cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Details - stamps: it's your birthday; ink: blue bayou; paper: soft sky, groovy guava textured, rose red/blue bayou/groovy guava prints dsp; accessories: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-3/8" circle punches, 5-petal punch, corner rounder, clear buttons and white thread

1 comment: