April 15, 2008

spring is here!

Hello! The weather has been so nice and with that we've been playing outside a bunch this week - no time to stamp! I feel the need to create though, but these times are precious and there will be a time in the not too distant future when I'll look back and just wish my children would hang out with me. We were outside trying to fly a kite and I just loved the look of wonder on my 2-year-old's face. Wow! Love those moments.


Today I'm posting a name frame I did probably a year ago. I know, everyone has done a name frame, right? It's ok. I just needed to post something, and this was it today.


Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and possibly snowy, so back outside I go today and try to get some pruning done, or maybe just sit in the warmth and read a book. It's just too nice to stay inside. I'll leave that for tomorrow...


Enjoy your day - see you back soon!

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment