Jan 6, 2014

ONE Day Until the MFT January Release!


Hello!  It's time for the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown and we have a FULL week of fantastic new stamps and Die-namics to show you.   AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies this week.

All of these new products will be available for purchase on January 7th @ 10 PM Eastern.

I have a couple of cards for you tonight - my first card uses the new TRANSFORM-ables Heart Full of Love Die-namics.



I started by cutting out the large, solid heart in the center of a sheet of Grout Gray Card Stock and then again out of Electric Red.  To create the cut out center, I took the smaller heart with the love script and cut it out of the larger Electric Red heart.  I added a trio of Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics in the lower corner and added the little sentiment from LJD Love's the Ticket in Grout Gray Ink.


Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on January 7th at 10 PM Eastern.


My next card features LJD Wood You Be Mine.



The card base is Smooth White Card Stock and I cut out the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics in Smooth White and Electric Red Card Stock.  I stamped the heart from Wood You Be Mine in Grout Gray Ink and then stamped the sentiment over the top in Black Licorice Ink.  I added a few sequins for a little sparkle too.


Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on January 7th at 10 PM Eastern.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser AND find out how you can win some MFT goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




recipe -
love card
stamps: ljd love's the ticket (mft)
paper: sweet tooth (mft), grout gray (mft), electric red (mft)
ink: grout gray (mft)
accessories: transform-ables heart ful of love die-namics (mft), fishtail flags stax die-namics (mft), fishtail flags layers stax die-namics (mft), grout gray button (mft), white perle thread, foam tape 

you & me card
stamps: ljd wood you be mine (mft)
paper: smooth white (mft), electric red (mft)
ink: black licorice (mft), grout gray (mft)
accessories: hearts a plenty die--namics (mft), winter blend sequins (avery elle), berry blend sequins (avery elle), foam tape

14 comments:

Gabby said...

Two terrific CAS cards, Karen! Like the red "love" heart. Your light-colored woodgrain heart is tops. :)

carsondcat said...

Awesome cards I <3 them both..

Alina said...

very pretty cards, Karen!

Tracey said...

WOW!! Gorgeous cards Karen!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Both cards are great!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! simply beautiful. I channeled you on a card I made yesterday...will be on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

Wendy said...

WOW! Your cards this release were really gorgeous GF!

Tammy H said...

Great card. CAS but with just a little bling.

Moosisk said...

Fabulous CAS cards! This is one incredible MFT release. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Chark said...

love your classic colors and designs!

De hobby droom said...

i love your CAS cards whit MFT dies and stamps :)

Cyndi said...

Love type use of grout gray

Nora N. said...

I love these cards!! So simple yet so elegant!!

Kimberly S. said...

2 clean and simple, yet elegant cards!