TE Release Day!
- All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
- More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
- Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for Release Weekend Specials and Bundle Deals!
- Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.
I have another little project for you using the Faith a la Carte stamp. I made a Gate Fold Card, which is such a cute way to send a card and you can see the tutorial here. I paper pieced the letters again today and of course, added my button to the flower and it's cut out with a Labels 4 Spellbinders Die. I popped the label up over a circle die cut and the ribbon is wrapped around the back of the card, holding it closed.
The inside of the card is stamped with the Faith in Bloom stamp set and I added a couple little rows of grass with the Grass Border Die. The papers are all Miss Caroline Dolled Up from My Mind's Eye. I didn't embellish the inside since I wanted the card to fold flat.
There is plenty more to see today! Please stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you.
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Nancy McKinney
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Stephanie Kraft (Guest Designer)
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: faith a la carte (taylored expressions), faith in bloom (te)
paper: simon (bazzill), choice snow white (te), miss caroline dolled up 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black, colorbox rose coral, colorbox olive pastel, colorbox yellow ochreaccessories: YG97 Copic marker, circle/scallop/labels 4 spellbinders dies, grass border die (te), blue grosgrain ribbon (su!), brights buttons (su!), pearl pearls (kaisercraft), embroidery thread, foam tape