Here are the details about the upcoming release on April 3rd at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on April 3rd from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on April 3rd at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on April 3rd just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I started off with Jen Shults' DS44 for the layout and then built the card around the sentiment. I used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics for the sentiment and I ran the die through my machine twice so I could create the fishtail on both sides. I also used the Mini Rolled Roses and Vintage Flourish Die-namics to decorate the bottom of the card.
I left the inside of the card nice and open for a heartfelt note - just some simple sewing and another stamped sentiment.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers participating in today's Teaser.
Here are the Die-namics I used today:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: clearly sentimental about anniversaries (mft)
paper: black licorice (mft), so saffron (su!), miss caroline fiddlesticks 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo blackaccessories: fishtail flags stax/vintage flourish/mini rolled roses/little open scallop strip die-namics (mft), black pearls (kaisercraft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape