- We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 6th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Wednesday 10/5 at 7pm PST for the drawings.
Choice Buttercream cardstock and colored them with Copics. I used the Poinsettia die set to cut out the layers of the poinsettia and used foam tape to separate the layers. The papers and ribbon are part of the Holiday Wonder Project Pantry Kit.
The Holiday Wonder Project Pantry Basic Recipe Kit is $11.95 and includes:
Authentique Wonder 6x6 pad
10 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in coordinating colors
6 yards of ribbon (2 yards each of 3 different styles)
Optional Spice it Up Ingredients (choose any or all) are:
- Decorative Brad Mix
- Red/Green Paper Roses
- Christmas Glitter Assortment
- Red Pearls
- Coordinating Copic Markers
- Additional Cardstock Pack
- Additional Ribbon Bundle
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Motz
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
stamps: peaceful poinsettia (taylored expressions)
paper: all from the holiday wonder project pantry kit
ink: memento tuxedo blackaccessories: ribbon (from project pantry), red rhinestones (kaisercraft), foam tape