June Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Friday, June 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department in the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets on Thursday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Special Early Bird Offer on Release Day for the first 15 orders over $100. It's TOTALLY SWEET!
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and all will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Thursday 6/2 at 7pm for the drawings.
Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The tractor is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in with Copics. I added little accents with the Cloud Duo and Scalloped Eyelet Border dies.
Embossing Pad Kit. I used my Big Shot and sandwiched my paper like this: bottom tab (not tab 1 or 2), cutting plate, Impressions Plate, cardstock, embossing pad kit, cutting plate. Works like a dream!
The patterned papers are part of the Garden Variety collection by Cosmo Cricket and the layout is MOJO184.
Up next is another Apple Doodle Ink petite set, Uncle Sam - a set of 5 stamps featuring our favorite penguin.
Sweet Stop's SSS110 and I started by stamping the penguin in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with Copics. I love his little sparkler and I don't remember the last time we used sparklers - I miss them! I love 4th of July here - we always hang out at the park all day, playing games and grilling and then watch the city fireworks, crossing our fingers the kids don't cry. haha!
Taylor has put together a Kids Summer Fun Pack, which is packed full of fun items, all for just $9.95!
- 5 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock
- 10 sheets of patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Berrylicious collection
- 10 Choice Snow White image panels
- 10 white envelopes
- 1 ring-bound chipboard book (5 pages)
- 3 yards of ribbon
- 1 sheet of alphabet and border stickers
- Assorted round & apple brads
- Assorted flat fruit slice embellishments
Avery did everything herself, I'm so proud of her! She designed the pages and glued the paper onto the chipboard and even colored with my precious Copics! She did such a fabulous job. We had a funny moment as we were stamping together. She was finishing up her farmer page and accidentally stamped the OH Crop sentiment upside down. We both looked at each other and said, "OH Crop!!" at the same time. LOVE her!
Here are the dies I used on today's cards:
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jackie Pedro
- Jami Sibley
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Motz
- Melissa Sauls
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
- and illustrator, Nancy McKinney
oh crop card
stamps: green acres (taylored expressions)
paper: ivy (bazzill), pear (bazzill), glow (bazzill), jetstream (bazzill), choice snow white (taylored expressions) cardstock, garden variety (cosmo cricket)
ink: memento rich cocoa, memento tuxedo black
accessories: chicken wire/wood grain impressions plate (taylored expressions), copic markers, cloud duo & scalloped eyelet border dies (taylored expressions), yellow ric rac, felt chicken, circle/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders), grass border punch (martha stewart)
stamps: uncle sam (taylored expressions)
paper: brilliant blue (su!), real red (su!), choice snow white (taylored expressions), kraft cardstock
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, crystal twinkles (taylored expressions), rectangle/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders)