June 27, 2011

Sweet Sunday Monday

Hi gang!  I'm finally here with my Sweet Sunday card for this week's sketch.  Woot!  If you'd like to play along, the challenge is in the post below, or you can click here for a new window.

My card is kind of sweet and simple today - I was itching to use this little tree from In the Park from Taylored Expressions and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I kept my Copic coloring simple and just used 3 colors - YG03, YG 17, and E47.  I cut out the tree and added some pink rhinestones in the branches for fruit or blossoms - or maybe it's a bling tree.  I could use one of those!  I can't remember the name of the papers, so if you know, please help me out, lol!  The cute little picket fence is the Picket Fence Border Die.

Have a wonderful Monday!
Karen


recipe -
stamps: in the park (taylored expressions)
paper: kraft, choice snow white (taylored expressions) cardstock, patterned paper unknown
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: pink rhinestones, copic markers, picket fence border die (taylored expressions)

11 comments:

  1. I would love a bling tree lol! I like the fence behind the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little tree is just adorable! Awesome card!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Karen! I love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and cheery. Love the tree with the white picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card well worse waiting for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Karen! I love the dimension of the tree with the rhinestones and sweet picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nicey nice! I love your blinged out tree (such fabulous coloring of it too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!! This one was definitely worth the wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete