October 1, 2010

Someday...

Yes, someday I may just get ALL of my ducks in a row!  haha!  I love this little Belated Birthday Ducks In a Row a la Carte stamp from Taylored Expressions.  This little sentiment should be my mantra. No, seriously!  Take Monday, for example.  It started off normally enough - got the kids breakfast.  Got them dressed.  Had some coffee.  Surfed my fave blogs for a bit.  Facebooked.  Ate lunch.  Took my middle kiddo to preschool.  Met a friend for coffee and was delighted when the kids were playing together so nicely.  Then, as we were talking about being fantastic moms, it hit me.  Totally forgot to bring the kids to swimming lessons that morning.  GAH!  Seriously.  Someday I'll have my ducks in a row!

In true "someday I'll get it together" fashion, I'm using last week's sketch from Taylor - TESC129 along with the Make a Wish Project Pantry Kit.  The image is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored in with Copic Markers (YR12, YR18, W1).  I added some ribbon from the Make a Wish Project Pantry kit and then some Chocolate Pearls.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and find yourself a little more put together than I am.  Bwahaha!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: belated birthday ducks in a row (taylored expressions)
paper: make a wish project pantry kit (taylored expressions)
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: oval/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders), scalloped eyelet border die (taylored expressions), chocolate pearls (kaisercraft), copic markers, chocolate grosgrain ribbon (taylored expressions)

5 comments:

  1. BWHAHAHAH!!! ooopps ok sorry.. i'll clean up my coffee now... Bwhahaha!!! And now that I'v stopped laughing .. AGAIN!!! because I laughed hysterically the first time you told me this little story!!.. bwhahaha.. your card is GORGEOUS!!!. Love that stamp... and the sentiment.. Well!!! I'll join you on that one... bwhaha.

    xx SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, Karen! Is it for the swim lesson teacher? Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the colours, layout and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is so stinkin' cute! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - really I need this set since I always seem to be late with cards!!

    ReplyDelete