July 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 78

Good morning - It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the deal: make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of this post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time), and I'll randomly select one card to feature on my blog on Saturday. So, as long as your card is linked by 10 PM Friday, your card will be in the drawing. Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC77 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

I'm really sorry I don't have a card for you to peek at this morning - we went hiking on Saturday and I got a huge migraine. Needless to say, we got home and I took some meds and "rested" my eyes and the next thing I knew it was 12:30AM and I'm late getting the sketch posted! haha! I'll get a sample soon - one of the many pitfalls of last minute stamping, I'm afraid.

The Sweet Sunday Stampers have amazing sketch samples to show you today, so stop on by to see:
Thanks for taking on the challenge this week! 
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!

    Hope your migrain goes away soon - they are NOT fun!

    I'm hoping to play along wth your sketch this week cause I just saw it over on Sarah Janes Blog. Man, you picked a tricky one this week! lol

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen so sorry you had a migraine, hope you're feeling better this morning.
    PS LOVE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch. I hope I can play this week.

    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch Karen, migraines are nooo fun, hope you feel better soon! ~~~Hugs~~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog (and became a Follower). I LOVED this sketch and have already made two cards using the sketch . . . my linked card will be up tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better! I loved this sketch. Used it to make a card for my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you're feeling better by now :)
    Thank you for a wonderful sketch! I turned it upside down, sorry, I can never leave a sketch alone, lol!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great sketch, I had so much fun with it. Glad to hear you are feeling better, migraines are no fun! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Karen!

    Just got the sketch done by the skin of my teeth! Phew! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    Karen (Australia)
    xo

    ReplyDelete