June 25, 2010

Saying goodbye

Our very sweet and fun and amazing neighbors are loading up their moving truck today.   It is always sad to see such wonderful people move away, especially when the kids are all really good friends.  I made this card for them using MOJO143 for the layout and this cute little Inky Antics stamp from On the Move.  That is totally how I pack - just throw everything in there, even the house plant, haha!  The papers are Jack & Jill from the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary collection, one of my new favorite paper packs!  The image is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on Neenah white cardstock and colored in with Copics and I added a few Celery silk bows.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you back soon~
Karen


recipe -
stamp: on the move (inky antics)
paper: prism intense teal, blush red medium, neenah white cardstock, jack & jill (my mind's eye)
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: celery satin ribbon, aqua rhinestones (kaisercraft), flower punch, circle/scallop nestabilities, copic markers

13 comments:

  1. Your neighbors will absolutely LOVE the card...I know I do! So happy and fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - I'm sure your neighbors will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are bound to just love this!! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice card, and just make sure to keep in touch, in this day and age with computers its easier then ever!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and fabulous card for your neighbours...truly something for them to remember you by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the colours, love the stamp, love the bows. All fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhhh.. this is LOVELY!!!! and FUN!!!

    xx SJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love your card! The layout is fabulous and I think that stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, the trio of bows is just THE sweetest!! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, Karen, this is a stunning card. I love everything about it--from the layout, colors, sentiment to all the wonderful embellishments! Beautiful job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Karen...I'm sure your neighbors will love it! Our neighbors are moving next week too...very sad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed this yesterday. It is so cute. Sorry to hear your neighbors are moving. I hope not to far.
    This will love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the three little bows. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete