May 26, 2008

weekend sketch challenge 49


Happy Memorial Day! This weekend I was able to do Beate's sketch challenge and I decided to use paper I haven't used in a long long time as well as the matching stamp set. I can't remember the last time I used Cool Caribbean cardstock! I also used some of the fun dew drops that Allison sent me the other day and now I think I *need* some of those too. ha!


I've been playing with the settings on my camera and I think I've finally figured out how to get a clearer, brighter, more true to life picture. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful holiday.

~Karen


Details -
stamps: perennial favorites, amazing to zany
paper: cool caribbean, marigold morning, stampers select white (papertrey, ink) cardstock, four seasons dsp
ink: pumpkin pie
accessories: orange grosgrain ribbon (american crafts), nestabilities circle and scallop dies, clear dew drops, stampin dimensionals, corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors,TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love it! The colors are so pretty. Love what you did with this sketch! Thanks so much for playing!

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete