May 15, 2008

hoarding paper again



Today is Kristina's color challenge (and her birthday too!) and as I was looking for paper with the colors - so saffron, pumpkin pie, old olive, real red and tempting turquoise - I found an UNopened Simply Scrappin' pack. What?! It has all the colors for the challenge today (or so I thought, where's the real red?) and is perfect. This one is called Party Pieces and it matches the stamp set, Eat Cake. It's retired now. So hop on over to Kristina's blog and wish her a happy birthday and you have to see what her co-workers did for her. She has to have the most fun at her office. So not like mine back in the day.

See you back soon!
~Karen

details -
paper: pumpkin pie cardstock, party pieces simply scrappin' kit
ink: white crafs
stamps: eat cake
accessories: fire rhinestone brads, american crafts ribbon, white embossing powder

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS AS USUAL! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love your card, actually I love all your cards! and thank you for your kind comment on my blog, I'm going to bookmark yours for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I really love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! I adore bright colors!
    This is simple neat and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete