May 7, 2014

SIX Days Until the MFT May Release!


Hello!  It's time for the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown and we have a FULL week of fantastic new stamps and Die-namics to show you.   AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies this week.

All of these new products will be available for purchase on May 13th @ 10 PM Eastern.

Tonight I have a little peek at newest Birdie Brown set - this is Let's Hang Out.



I started by stamping the tree on some X-Press It Blending Card Stock and used that sheet as my background.  I cut out the tire swing and this sweet little girl using the coordinating Birdie Brown Let's Hang Out Die-namics and then stamped them in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I assembled the scene and then stamped the sentiment in the top corner.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's countdown AND find out how you can win some MFT goodies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on May 13th @ 10 PM Eastern.


Thanks so much for stopping by!




recipe -
stamps: bb let's hang out (mft)
paper: x-press it blending, orange fizz (mft), sno cone (mft)
ink: black licorice hybrid (mft), black licorice (mft), sour apple (mft), gumdrop green (mft)
accessories: bb let's hang out die-namics (mft), copic markers, foam tape

8 comments:

Joy said...

Awww, she is just so sweet, beautifully coloured, hugs

Debbie Nelson said...

Adorable!

Tammy H said...

Great copic work. Such a cute set.

Parker said...

I love your color combination, and how you've blended the grass.

Mary Gillmarten said...

What an orange hat! I love the color combo!

Janelle said...

Love your bright and happy card.

Kathy Krug said...

Love the touch of orange on the blue.

Wendy said...

I guess I better get Orange Fizz, love it on this one GF!