Hello! It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT! Here's a look at the sketch:
This sketch features elements from Blueprints 8 Die-namics, so I thought I'd make it easy on myself and copy the sketch pretty much exactly how it's laid out. Love that about the Blueprints Die-namics! Cards in a flash.
I cut out the background from a sheet of Insulation Pink Card Stock and then stamped the Typewriter Text Background over it in Insulation Pink Ink. I used Striped Backgrounds in Sno Cone Ink on the diagonal and then added a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments in Orange Fizz Ink. Bam! Love it!
You can find these fun products waiting for you in the MFT Boutique. All the new products will be available on the December 10th:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
recipe -
stamps: more essential sentiments (mft), striped backgrounds (mft), typewriter text background (mft)
paper: smooth white (mft), natural (mft), insulation pink (mft), orange fizz (mft), sno cone (mft)
ink: insulation pink (mft), orange fizz (mft), sno cone (mft)
accessories: blueprints 8 die-namics (mft), foam tape




Aww, so cute Karen! LOVE the color scheme and fabulous little heart "button".
ReplyDeleteKaren, gorgeous card! I love the colors - perfect softness for the orange -- love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fabulous sketch and I love your take on it!! The colours are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteNice sketch card! Like the showcase of colors and die cut pcs w/the lone stamped sentiment. :)
ReplyDelete