Nov 12, 2013

MFT November Product Launch

This holiday season, the gifts are for YOU. Visit each of the MFT Designers' November Product Launch posts and leave a comment by the end of the day on Thursday, November 14 for your chance to WIN one of 20, $10 Gift Vouchers (that's $200 in prizes - NICE!). The winners will be chosen at random and the prizes will be sent out on November 15. One prize will be given away from each of the designers' blogs, as well as one from the MFT Blog. Ready? Set. Comment!

I have quite a few cards for you tonight, using the new Blueprints 9 Die-namics and I used the sketch sheet for them.

I've paired up Jumbo Abstract Art and LJD Fall Foliage for my first card.



I started by stamping the Kraft Card Stock background with one of the Striped Backgrounds in Kraft Ink.  I stamped the paint brushed image in Berrylicious Ink on Smooth White Card Stock and then layered the ticket die over the top.


Here are the MFT products I used on this card:



Next up is a similar card using LJD Vintage Frames.



I stamped the smaller stripes from Striped Backgrounds in Berrylicious Ink and then stamped the sentiment in Kraft Ink.  I added a little accent waves from Sending Thanks and a rhinestone to the ticket die.


Here are the MFT products I used on this card:


My third card features Get Well Wishes, this month's Free With $60 stamp set.



I cut out the accents from Wild Cherry Card Stock and then added a little rhinestone to the tab.  I stamped the sentiment in Kraft Ink and then added the second part of the sentiment in Hot Fudge Ink.   The chevron accent is from Sending Thanks.


Here are the MFT products I used on this card:



My last card features the new Woodgrain Background and one of the images from Sunny Day Doodles - Sweet Little Memories.


I stamped the background in Kraft Ink and then added the sentiment in Wild Cherry Ink.  I cut out several of the small circles from the Blueprints 9 Die-namics set and then added a few rhinestones in the sentiment.


Here are the MFT products I used on this card:


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all designers and then don't forget to comment on each blog to win your prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by!





43 comments:

Patricia Barber said...

love the new blueprint! beautiful cards!

Estelle TBT said...

All of these cards are amazing!
Great Job with this MFT Release!

Beth F said...

Very cool cards! Thanks for sharing!

zehra said...

Awesome cArds, love the cool look

Angel said...

Love the color combo! So clean and simple and AWESOME!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Sending thanks is such a cute set! Great cards!

Paula Nemethy said...

Great use of the tag die! Love the card and the colors!

joy said...

Your cards have a very modern edge to them - quite trendy! Thanks for the inspiration.

Tracey said...

I am loving these Karen!!!

Anne Slattery said...

Thanks for your inspiration. Can't wait to play with these new products.

Carol Hassut Jr. said...

Love how you used the blueprints to make so many lovely cards. Great job.

Judith said...

Lovely cards as always! I enjoyed every blogpost of yours this week!

cm said...

Beautiful cards, and a wonderful showcase of the new products being launched. Love the kraft + red pairing!!
c

Katico67 said...

yay! What an awesome release and great projects!!

Ravengirl said...

Very cool cards created with the new dies. I think my favorite is the first with it's sharp contrast between neat and tidy stripes and the paint/ink splotches!

Tami B. said...

Sunny Day Doodles are so fun & cute. I love the tag you made with it.

Cathy Weber said...

Love the shape of that supersized tag...your photography is fabulous!

neddgirl said...

Awesome creativity.

Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com

K. Joy said...

What great tags! Looks like there is a lot you can do with the new Blueprints!! Fun color combo, too. :)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are SO cool my friend! You rocked these new Blueprints!!!

Colleen said...

Awesome cards, love the clean lines.

Heidi Orndorff said...

Love the different ways you used the new blueprint design - Thanks for the ideas!

jj said...

So many times I 've wanted a little smudge of color to add some words - I love the
abstract act set and how you used it on your Hello card!

Peggy said...

LOL, I love them all but the "good times" one just made me grin. The sentiment and dots make it a very happy card!

De hobby droom said...

Love Love Love!! this cards are so gorgeous!!!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love your color combo and the new Blueprints dies.

Kim said...

Awesome cards! Such great ideas!!

Amy S said...

I love how you used the Blueprint die. Your cards are Great!

Tammy H said...

Really enjoying the blue, red and kraft combo on your projects. So soothing. Thanks for sharing.

Cyndi said...

Thanks for a great release and then another visit with great new products. I can't wait for my blueprints to arrive.

Cute Crafty Cuts said...

Great cards, LOVE the splats :)

Debbie said...

great use of the new dies
upnurse at aol dot com

Laraine R said...

Great cards!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Great cards - love that large tag die!

Linda Knox said...

great color combos. Thanks.

Sabrina said...

LOVE THE COLOR COMBOS

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh fabulous designs, love the colors!

Cindy Vernon said...

Great projects.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! AWESOME!! I LOVE all of your AMAZING INSPIRATION!! THANKS so much for sharing and for the chances to win!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Lisa Page said...

Love the cards! Such pretty colours!

Laureen said...

Fun tags on the cards! Creative and pretty!

RachelV said...

Such fun cards and great inspiration!

Nicole said...

Love how u used the blue print die set. The cards uncreated are sooo cute