Jul 2, 2013

MFTeasers | Day 1

Hello!  It's Teaser Time for My Favorite Things and we have a FULL week of fantastic new stamps and Die-namics to show you.   AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies this week.

All of these new products will be available for purchase on July 9th @ 10 PM Eastern

Time to get this party started!  I'm starting off Teaser Week with this adorable set for Lisa Johnson Designs - Bitty Banners.



I cut out the various banners with the coordinating LJD Bitty Banners Die-namics set in Smooth White Card Stock and then stamped the different patterns in Berrylicious, Electric Red, and Sour Apple Ink.    I added two Banana Split Buttons on the ends of the banner strip.  I used the new Blueprints 5 Die-namics to cut out the Banana Split panel, as well as the mushroom border and little dot trio in the corner.  LOVE this new Blueprints set!!  The sentiment is from another Lisa Johnson Designs set - Birthday Greetings, which I stamped in Black Licorice Ink


I used the Blueprints 5 Die-namics set again on the inside of my card to cut out the two main panels and then added another LJD Bitty Banners Die-namics with some scattered stars in Banana Split Ink.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser AND find out how you can win some MFT goodies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on July 9th at 10 PM Eastern.


Thanks so much for stopping by!







recipe - 
stamps: ljd bitty banners (mft), ljd birthday greetings (mft)
paper: smooth white (mft), banana split (mft), berrylicious (mft)
ink: black licorice (mft), electric red (mft), berrylicious (mft), sour apple (mft), banana split (mft) 
accessories: ljd bitty banners die-namics (mft), blueprints 5 die-namics (mft), banana split buttons (mft), white perle thread, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

32 comments:

Loly Borda-Towery said...

What a fun card! Love the design and happy colors. TFS

nmnastali said...

So cute!! :)) :))

Angie said...

Picture perfect! Gorgeous card!

Letty Abad said...

Wow! I Love, Love, love this card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love it.

Gypsy 2 said...

Banners make me smile...a happy card Karen!

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, your card is adorable.

Pamela Harrington said...

Sweeeet!!

Kim O'Connell said...

Amazing as always. Party on paper!

cm said...

A day-brightening, smile-making piece of art! Love the colours, the banners, the sentiment: the works! Wonderful showcase of the new products. The 'wish list' is expanding!!
c

Lisa H. said...

LOVE. simple as that! great banners and colors and stitching!

Sherrie said...

Love what you did with those Blueprints! The banana split backdrop is perfect!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Cute color combo, Karen! (Try saying that three times fast!! LOL!) I really like how you incorporated the Blueprints!

Tricia

Cindi Flass said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.

JennyKozar said...

love these banners! Love your card.

Casandra Bennett said...

Simply beautiful.

Judith said...

Beautiful card, Karen! I love also the stitching on your cards!
Greetings from The Netherlands,
Judith

Sabrina said...

Such a fun and sweet card! Your card is very pretty!!

Barbara said...

I love that sweet banner, Karen!

scrappingnana said...

Adorable card. Love the new banner set and Blueprints dies.

Sharon Roselli said...

love your banners. the colors are nice.

Joan V said...

Darling card. I love the dies from the Blueprints 5 set. The border is darling with these banner flags. Love your stitching, too. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey said...

Loving the Bitty Banners! This is fabulous!!

K. Joy said...

This is such a fun card! There is so much you can do with those banners. I love the stitching!!

Kimberly S. said...

What an ADORABLE card!! I just love this banner set!!! LOVE the colors you chose!!

maria murphy said...

I could see this card as a new baby boy card. The bitty banners will be going on to my wish list.

Tammy H said...

Great card. Amazing stitching as usual. So jealous.

guilinger2 said...

very colorful! and I love the stitching.

Shanna Shands said...

Great color combo and cute card.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Ok...This Card is like Ohhh My Goodness Gorgeous!! Smooches...

Lissa said...

Okay, I think I just squealed! This is too cute!

Wendy said...

Damn girl, can you make a card or what!