Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on December 11 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on December 11 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on December 11 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I started with this fun and bold sentiment and inked half in Memento Tuxedo Black and half in Wild Cherry Ink, then stamped it on a scrap of Lost & Found 3 - Ruby 6x6 paper from My Mind's Eye. I cut out the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics in Wild Cherry and Whip Cream Felt and added a little Hot Fudge Button with Hemp Cord. The layout is MOJO270, which was perfect for adding the fun new Mini Double Dot Border Die-namics.
I used another heart inside the card along with a sweet sentiment from the set.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in tonight's Teaser.
Here is the new Die-namics I used today -
And you can find these fun products waiting for you in the MFT Boutique -
stamps: lovey-dovey sentiments (mft)
paper: whip cream (mft), wild cherry (mft), lost & found ruby 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black, wild cherry (mft)
accessories: hot fudge button (mft), hemp cord, wild cherry felt (mft), whip cream felt (mft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape
mft die-namics: hearts a plenty, rectangle stax 1 & 2, simply scallops medium, mini double dot border