Taylored Expressions is excited to host a customer calendar challenge! We're looking forward to seeing what you create with TE Calendar Products! The challenge will take place on the second Thursday of each month and no signup is required. All the details are below including a SWEET prize if you play along throughout the year!Each month the Baker's Dozen will supply inspiration using Taylored Expressions Calendar Products and showcasing designs for the current month. To play along you simply need to choose a TE Calendar Product to use with any stamps or papercrafting supplies you'd like. Create a calendar page, post it on your blog or online gallery, and add your link to the Mr. Linky for the coordinating month on Taylor's blog, HERE.
And what would a challenge be without a prize!? Everyone who participates in 10 out of 12 months of the calendar challenge will be entered into a random drawing for a prize package of TE stamps, dies, and other supplies worth over $150! Now that's an incentive to play along, right!?
Here 's a quick recap of the calendar challenge details:
- The challenge for the current month will go up at 8 am PST on the 2nd Thursday of each month and you can play along any time after that.
- Use any TE calendar product and any stamps or papercrafting supplies to decorate the current month (not required to use TE Stamps).
- Post your creation to your blog or on-line gallery. If you post your creation on SCS or other on-line gallery please use KEYWORD: TECALCHAL
- Add your direct link to the Mr. Linky for the coordinating month (listed above). The linky list will remain open all year, so you have the opportunity to go back and catch up should you start late or miss a month.
- ENTER TO WIN! Everyone who plays in 10 or more of our monthly Calendar Challenges in 2012 will automatically be entered to win a Taylored Expressions Prize Package valued at over $150!!!! The winner will announced on New Year's Day 2013.
I'm keeping my Moka theme for my Desktop Calendar and I used this adorable Moka Cherie for February. I used the Hearts a Plenty Die to cut out the hearts and place the heart frame over the 14 for Valentine's Day.
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.
You can see more samples of all of the TE calendar products from the rest of the Baker's Dozen:
Here are the Taylored Dies I used for today's calendar page:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: moka cherie (te)
paper: maraschino (bazzill), pink lemonade, choice snow white (te), yours truly 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo blackaccessories: copic markers, te desktop calendar, small scallop border die (te), hearts a plenty die (te), black/white polka dot satin ribbon, foam tape