February 24, 2011

Taylored Expressions Blast From the Past Blog Hop

Good morning!  It's an exciting blog hop today for Taylored Expressions and this month's Blast From the Past hop is Going Green!  I love the theme and the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Green is golf.  My husband loves to golf and he doesn't get to walk the greens as much as he'd like, but then again, does anyone?  I've been on a roll with boy/masculine cards and I love that I have the chance to use Boys Will Be Boys again.  I stamped the image 4 times in Memento Tuxedo Black and paper pieced the golf green using Marjolaine papers from Basic Grey.  I used this month's BFTP sketch by the marvelous Sankari.

I hope you'll join us next month for the next Blast From the Past Blog Hop - Just click on the picture below and you can enter the hop and you may be the lucky winner in March!


Blast from the Past Blog Hop


Stop by and see what all of the fabulous stampers have created with the Going Green theme -


recipe -
stamps: boys will be boys (taylored expressions)
paper: kraft, choice snow white (taylored expressions), old olive (stampin' up!), marjolaine (basic grey)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: oval nestabilities (spellbinders), 1/2" circle punch

26 comments:

  1. Simple and bliss:))
    U golf???
    I thought u like to click only:))
    Have a green day:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I golfed for 6 years in junior high and high school. Looking forward to taking it back up when my girls are just a bit older. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOH! GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE the colors and papers you used!! This stamp and sentiment totally makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this! Perfect for a going green challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! And totally par-fect for the theme! Tee hee- pun totally intended! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Karen this is PERFECT!!! You rocked the sketch too!!

    ♥♥Tracy♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too fun! This card would be perfect for my hubby :) Love the paper pieced flag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and sweet and simple! You rock, Ms. Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Love the paper piecing and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your take on this!!! Even the image is a 'green"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, this a "green" that I didn't think of. Your card is PAR-fect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great guy card...love the plaid and it's just so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome golf themed creation....love the plaid papers and the adorable stamps you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card Karen. Love the paper, the images... great for a special guy in your life. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a card my husband might appreciate!! Great card Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous card! And great take on the Going Green challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh mygoodness - could there be a more perfect image for the theme today? You rocked it girl!!!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card, love your idea of green!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! Another awesomely perfect boy card!! You ARE on a roll! And with one of my fave TE sets - my FIRST TE set I ever ordered actually! And you make it look so good!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! Would love to be on that green right now. It's too cold where I'm at. Beautiful job on the hop challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You always make the best guy cards. I love this, Karen! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a darling card! I have an uncle who would love a card like this for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this--the green and the plaid make this just perfect!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete