September 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Winner

Happy Saturday, everybody!  It's time to announce this week's winner and I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the challenge this week and sent cards to Operation Write Home.  Your support is truly appreciated!

The random winner is #8!  Patti!

I love the soft colors and the mix of images - and of course pearls along the scallops.  Congrats Patti!  Please email me and let me know which 3 watermarks you'd like. 

You can find more of Patti's amazing cards at her blog, Stampersize (super fun name!)

See you back soon!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. wow! it's a amazing card! :)
    Maybe colours are a little bit different, but it's ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Are you planning on making any fall and/or Christmas watermarks? I'm especially longing for some fall ones right now. Hint hint!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete