February 10, 2009

cheep talk


I am absolutely in love with this new set, Cheep Talk - isn't the little bird cute? I really like the sentiments that come with it - they all curl under or over the branch, very fun. I used this week's Fall To Layout from Clean & Simple Stamping for this card and added some felt ribbon, tied together around a Latte button. This is the first time I've inked up this new set, so I'm very excited to try out different things with it. Just warning you, you might see this set a few times in the near future, hehe.

Have a wonderful day!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: cheep talk
ink: chocolate chip, sage shadow, really rust
paper: chocolate chip, sage shadow, whisper white, autumn vine dsp
accessories: rectangle/scallop nestabilities, alpine ribbon originals, latte buttons, stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always Karen.

    I LOVE the DSP you've used too. I can't wait to see the new goodies we'll be getting here in AUS soon.

    Take care
    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and that little birdie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that image and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo adorable!!!! Love that Autumn vine DP!

    ReplyDelete