December 29, 2008

i {heart} you


Here's another card using my shiny new A Happy Heart set - this senitment is so cute, don't you think? I used sketch 205 over at Splitcoaststampers for this little number. Again, I'm using retired designer paper, Berry Bliss this time - I am in serious need of getting rid of all of my retired paper! Hmmm, can you say blog candy? Stay tuned....

Karen


recipe -
stamps: a happy heart
ink: purely pomegranate
paper: close to cocoa, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate cardstock, berry bliss dsp (retired)
accessories: chocolate chip & pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, hearts sizzlits, curly label punch, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've created with A Happy Heart. I have the set on my desk, but my studio looks like a Christmas tornado hit. I need to clean up first. I love that curly label punch. I wish I had ordered it.

    ReplyDelete