October 7, 2008

warm welcome home

I'm home from my fantastic long weekend away and what is waiting for me when I arrive? I'm soooo excited to tell you that I had a message from Stampin' Up! telling me I had won the October WOW art file contest!! I was sooo shocked and thrilled and my husband thought I was a little goofy - ha! I can't even tell you how amazed I am and I just know that it's because of all of you who read my blog and leave such amazing, encouraging comments that I got up the nerve to send in a submission. You are all so sweet! SU will include my submission in the December issue of Stampin' Success, which is a demonstrator magazine. Ok, thanks for letting me toot my own horn for a bit!

Karen

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo Karen, that is totally awesome. Non-stampers just don't get how exciting is for us when someone picks us for something like that!! So, YAY for you! I think it's totally well deserved and I'll be looking out for it when we get the link to the US SS in December. (Oh, I only get the link cause I'm in Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Karen. Fantastic news. Way to go :) Can't wait to see your creation in December's SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Congrats to you!! Way to go! I can't wait to see your fabulous creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Karen!!! Once it comes out, will you be able to post a picture of your submission for us non-demonstrators?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for you! You do a great job, I love all the cards you make! You deserve it!
    Shari Bielefeld

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have reason to be excited!!!
    Woohoo for YOU!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen. You should really be submitting more. I always look at your blog for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Karen! I'll be on the look out for the December issue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, we've never met - but I found your blog and I love to see your ideas. As an SU demo who's submitted projects but never won, let me just say Congrats!! That's fantastic. I can't wait to see it in SS.

    ReplyDelete