April 1, 2015

You Were Missed {CTD336}


Hello there! I'm so excited to be guest designing in April for Color Throwdown!! Here's a look at this week's color palette - so warm and welcoming, right? Love them! Makes me ready for summer -


I rummaged through my paper packs and found the perfect colors and patterns from Simple Stories' 24/7 6x6 pack. I used one of the dies from the Happy Hellos Die-namics set in Smooth White card stock and then heat embossed the sentiment from The Welcome Wagon by Paper Smooches. I had to hunt around my craft space for something light green and found some Lucky Blend sequins from Avery Elle - those did the trick!


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Color Throwdown team created for you today:

Thanks so much for stopping by!




recipe -
stamps: the welcome wagon (paper smooches)
paper: smooth white (mft), persimmon (mft), 24/7 6x6 (simple stories)
ink: versamark
accessories: super fine white embossing powder (sss), happy hellos die-namics (mft), lucky blend sequins (avery elle), foam tape

7 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of your clean designs and love that you are guesting with us this month! This angled panel and banner are so striking...love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean card design and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I would have to rummage too, to find the correct colors! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Karen. Love the angle on the banner and the die-cut word. Congrats on being our guest designer for April. :) Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet and soft take on the colors! Fabulous design! We love having you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sweet simplicity of this, Karen! So happy to have you join us this month!

    ReplyDelete