June 19, 2014

How Wonderful Life Is

Well, hello there!  I just got myself some new Verve Stamps last week and I started playing around with Wonderful Marvelous and ended up making a super easy, clean & simple card.  Look at all this marvelous white space - yum!!



I stamped the banner first, in natural ink, and then layered the sentiment over the top in black.  I added the little heart from Take Note in the corner to add a little pop of color.  I used my 1/2" corner chomper to round out the bottom corners.





Thanks so much for stopping by!




recipe -
stamps: wonderful marvelous (verve), take note (verve)
paper: primitive white (mft)
ink: black licorice (mft), natural (mft), wild cherry (mft)
accessories: 1/2" corner chomper (we r memory keepers), foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Simply but a great card.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Karen! Love that pop of a red heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your white space! This is beautiful Karen....I am so envious of this clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the CAS look here!

    ReplyDelete