Sep 7, 2013

Faith


Good morning, friends!  I hope your weekend is off to a good start.  We are having a little family time in the mountains this weekend and it is a much needed break from all the scheduled activities I find myself driving to every day.

I did manage to find some time to myself while the kids were in school this week and I was all sorts of crafty!  I worked on this fun Viva la Verve sketch for September - Week 2.
 


I inked up this wonderful sentiment set, Let it Be and made it the center of my card.  For the circle accent of the sketch, I used a pink button and the leaves from Dream Big and cut them out with the Dreamy Leaves Die Set.
 

Be sure to stop by the Verve Stamps Forum at Splitcoaststampers and check out all the details for this week's Viva la Verve challenge.

You can find these gorgeous Verve products waiting for you in the Verve Store:


Thanks so much for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: let it be (verve), dream big (verve)
paper: smooth white (mt), steel grey (mft), sno cone (mft), cut & paste "presh" 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: steel grey (mft), jellybean green (mft)
accessories: dreamy leaves die set (verve), pierced circle stax die-namics (mft), pink lemonade button (mft), white perle thread, foam tape

6 comments:

vickiscraft said...

Love this card Karen, the layout is great and the colours match so well together!

Vicki x

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my goodness! this is stunning!

Ravengirl said...

This is really beautifully! I just love the delicate piercing around the sentiment!

Gisela said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

zehra said...

This is a fabulous card, love it