Mar 24, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch 179 Winner

Hello!  Happy weekend, friends!  It's a crazy, snowy spring/winter wonderland here and although we really, really, really need the moisture, I'm ready to put away my boots and warm up.  My blog has been super quiet, sorry about that, but I've been working on a ton of new stuff for you to see in a week or so. 

Today I have the wonderful chance to announce this week's SSSC winner.  Who will be our next guest stamper?  Let's see!  Here are five cards that caught my eye.

 
Alissa created this beautiful card with a beautiful mix of patterns and textures.  I love how she turned the sketch into a masculine card.



Tracy used soft tones with kraft to make this gorgeous card.  I love the big bow and the stitching along the bottom.



Jenny's card brings the warmth of spring - I love the embossing and the accent butterflies over the sentiment.


 
Jen worked her magic into this cute card with bold, bright paper and a beautiful hemp cord bow.  Love the distressed edges.



Alyssa's darling card makes me smile - I love how she colored this sweet image and added the sentiment along one of the banners.


And the winner is.....

Alyssa!

 

Congratulations, Alyssa!  I'll be contacting you shortly with the next sketch as well as your designer badge.  I can't wait to see what you create!
 
There is still time to play along with us for SSSC180 - the challenge closes this Friday night.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

Alyssa S said...

Aww, you're just the sweetest! Thanks for choosing my card :o)

whoistracy said...

Congrats Alyssa!! And thanks for the shoutout again, so sweet!