March 7, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 59

 

Good morning - It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the deal: make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the end of my post to enter your card. On Thursday at 10 PM (Mountain Time), I'll randomly select one card to feature on my blog. So, as long as your card is linked by 10 PM Thursday, your card will be in the drawing. Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC59 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

What is up with Blogger? My photos look SO blurry!  Grrr.  Sorry - had to vent a little, LOL!  If you'd like to see the pictures all nice and clear, just click on them and then I'll feel better about spending time editing them.  When I made this sketch, I thought the little white panel would be perfect for a big sentiment, so I grabbed one of the stamps from Easter Blessings and went from there.  I love the cross in this set with all the vines, so a combo was born.  The papers and ribbon are all from the Easter Key Ingredients kit, which makes it super easy and quick to make a card.  I added some wine rhinestones to the corners for a little extra pop.

The Sweet Sunday Stampers have samples to show you today, so don't forget to stop on by to see:

Have fun!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: easter blessings
paper: textured cardstock (couture), choice snow white, kioshi by basic grey
ink: certainly celery, rich razzleberry
accessories: nestabilities, wine satin ribbon, wine rhinestones, dimensionals

15 comments:

  1. GorgeoUS!!!!!!...(now if you could hear me it would be said in a slight singing, slightly elevate tone!!!) Really GORGEOUS!!!!!.. Oooh and I love how you put three little Rhinestone, blingy bits in the top corner... I did that too!!!! hehehe.

    xx SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the little rhinestones and the tone on tone vine behind the cross!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the other comments. Your card is so gorgeous and inspired me to create my own interpretation of not only your sketch, but of you entire card. I hope that you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen! I love the detail of the popped up cross, the rhinestones and the pretty bow!
    (You always make the best bows)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sketch once again Karen and I hope to play along today! You card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the image, the scripture and the colors too! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, this is amazing!! Love those colors and your perfect bow!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is SO classy and elegant. Love how you tied this all together! VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the colours, the subtle bling, and the deckled edging of the scripture panel. It all came together beautifully!

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. The cross image is gorgeous and I just love the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Karen! Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweaked the bottom a bit, hope you don't mind.Thanks again for my feature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards are lovely and it was a lovely sketch to follow unfortunately I thought today was Thursday so left it too late to enter, will post it on my blog anyway! lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no I'm too late. Never mind, thanks for a fab sketch.

    here’s my entry anyway! I'll try to be on time with the next one!
    Thanks
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drats! I missed the deadline! I had this card done on Monday, but couldn't post it to my blog until the PMS challenge on Friday, then I forgot to link it up yesterday! Oh well, I'm linking it here so you can at least see I made an attempt! LOL!! THanks!

    http://kindcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/makeup-for-weekend-paper-makeup-stamps.html

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete