September 10, 2008

thank u


Hi! Today's card is inspired by Kristina Werner's color inspiration - bravo burgundy, rose red, regal rose, soft sky, and whisper white. Lots of reds! I did have a bit of trouble with incorporating the bravo burgundy, but I think it finally worked out just fine. I had this card all figured out in the beginning, but by the end I had used nothing that I had planned - new stamp set, new paper, new layout - everything. Funny how that all work. Now my desk looks like paper crafting threw up on it, but that's the joy of it, isn't it?

Have a great afternoon!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: cute and curly
ink: bravo burgundy
paper: whisper white, regal rose, bravo burgundy cardstock, rose red prints dsp, soft sky prints dsp
accessories: scallop edge punch, scallop circle/circle nestibilities, bravo burgundy grosgrain ribbon, lots of letters on board chipboard, tombo multi adhesive, stampin dimensionals

16 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog and your etsy site from SCS - and I have to say that I'm in love with your creations. I hope it's ok that I visit your blog :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen what a beautiful creation. very nice!!! Good luck on the top ten!

    I have not submit cause I have tried to make the colors work together, it seem it was very easy for you, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! LOVE the U - great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, love the way you have done the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greeting is so sweet! Love how you used the colours!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very simple and elegant! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute - I love that designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete